Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bare Bones of a house

The Christmas decorations came down this weekend, and as always it made me sad.

It goes from looking like Disney's Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.
All happy and cheerful, full of light and color, something that just makes you smile when you see it.




After everything is taken down, wrapped up and safely put away until next year it looks empty and deserted. A bare bones of a house.
Normally I'd be posting the pictures that I took. The lovely pictures of the 3 wreaths I made, the 3 trees we decorated this year, and the multitude of lights that my husband strung up.

However the pictures are still on my memory card.
 I haven't used my card reader in so long I've flat out forgotten how to. It's sad and horrid and just awful that I'm sitting at home waiting for my husband to get home so he can fix it. However it's better then the alternative that happens every time I try to fix something on my own.
That usually involves a weekends worth of work for the husband and seeing as it's only Tuesday, that's about 5 days sans computer for me.

Since 5 days sans computer is just something that I can't live with, this will have to be a fitting placeholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment