Monday, January 14, 2013

Teaser for Iron Craft 2013

 I'm going to be 40 in less then a month and still (and will continue too) buy geek tee's with a vengeance. This is my current favorite and what I picked to possibly destroy for my first Iron Craft challenge.
The challenge is cotton and since I just about hack about every cotton tee I own, I figured I should go with my strengths.
I found out about Iron Craft 2013 the day the first challenge was announced and the day before I had minor surgery. I wanted to do it, but really didn't want to stress myself out. I ended up doing another shirt to make sure that I could do what I wanted with my Star Wars one and therefore ended up doing 2 entirely different shirts.
Only I can double my workload for creativeness sake.

Tomorrow is the big reveal and I'm really excited about it.
Check back and see how it came out.





No comments:

Post a Comment